WATER RAGDOLL 2: [link]
A new version to my Ragdoll Editor.
This one contains many new functions.
1. Bath ball - create a ball that floats
2. Dynamic ball - create a heavy ball that sinks
3. Static ball - create a static ball that other objects don't affect
4. Balloon - create a balloon.
5. Point - create a point. A point is good if you want to hang something to it.
6. Rope - with this tool, you can link two objects with a rope. Just click an object, then drag the line to another.
7. Scissors - use this tool to cut the rope between two or more object. Just click an object that is linked.
8. Delete - simply to delete an object. You cannot delete the ragdoll.
Water level - to the right, you will see a blue bar. Drag this to adjust the water level.
Rope length - in the up right corner, you will see a red bar. Drag this to adjust the length of the ropes.
Update(4): Water physics more realistic and FUN!
Update(5): Rope length adjustment