A new version to my Ragdoll Editor.
This one contains many new functions.
1. Bath ball - create a ball that floats
2. Dynamic ball - create a heavy ball that sinks
3. Static ball - create a static ball that other objects don't affect
4. Balloon - create a balloon.
5. Point - create a point. A point is good if you want to hang something to it.
6. Rope - with this tool, you can link two objects with a rope. Just click an object, then drag the line to another.
7. Scissors - use this tool to cut the rope between two or more object. Just click an object that is linked.
8. Delete - simply to delete an object. You cannot delete the ragdoll.
Water level - to the right, you will see a blue bar. Drag this to adjust the water level.
Rope length - in the up right corner, you will see a red bar. Drag this to adjust the length of the ropes.
Update(4): Water physics more realistic and FUN!
Update(5): Rope length adjustment
tie the ragdoll up ot the five balloons making a circle
put 4 balls in the water (big as they get)
fill the room with balls balls (small)
one huge ball, then see 4 yourself
2.Tie One Leg To His Head
3.See For Yourself
I roped up all of his jointed between 2 X's,
then deleted them--
Now he's just tumbling in place! XDDD
1. click on the unmovable balls and make an unfinished square (like a pool shape)
2. click on the floating balls
3. make a million small ones
4. make sure no water is there
5. make about five huge ones
6. add more small ones
7. as you see the epic bouncing, rise the water slowly.
IT'S FREAKING AWESOME.
Brilliant work! This goes to my favourites!
This is a very good game, bud! I'm faving both version 1 and 2. Very good game, bud! Well done!!